Saturday 25 June 2011

Procrastination #2

I'm not entirely sure how I stumbled on this site - most likely when I was "researching" - but it's a doozy. And because it had me in absolute stitches, laughing out loud like a mad woman when I was trying to be quiet while the kitchen guys were installing my new kitchen, I wanted to share it with you, so you too can enjoy being looked at like you're nuts while laughing hysterically at a computer screen.

Warning: only click on the following link when you have time to procrastinate. You could lose hours on this (hours I say!).

Damn You Autocorrect

What's your favourite? And have you suffered from autocorrect syndrome yourself? Just quietly, my favourites are the ones where the other person tries to pay out the original gaff, but the words don't come out right either, making it one all-round confusing but funny-as-hell conversation. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment